The Student Leadership Council meets the first Tuesday of every month.
Student Leadership Council
- The SLC will provide all the College’s organizations with guidance in leadership, management, and communication among organizations.
- Create a bond of respect and friendship among students, faculty, and administration through social, professional, and community service events;
- Work together as a united student organization toward common goals;
- Encourage the development of leadership and communication skills among students;
- Coordinate event schedules among all organizations and publish a monthly calendar documenting all events;
- Promote student involvement in and the establishment of different type of organizations;
- Facilitate open communications between students, faculty, and administration; and
- Promote and encourage the efficient and ethical operation of all organizations
Anh Thu Ho