The SGA shall meet on the first Monday of every month or when it is deemed necessary by a unanimous vote of the council.
View full calendar >>
Student Government Association (SGA)
- Promote the interests of the students of the Appalachian College of Pharmacy.
- Secure cooperation among the students, faculty , staff, and the administration.
- Plan and conduct student activities.
The SGA will:
- Provide the College's students with social and community service events intended to enhance student involvement;
- Create a bond of respect and friendship among students, professors and faculty through planned events;
- Work together as a student organization to establish a common goal;
- Enhance scholarship among students by example;
- Develop self-confidence and enhance leadership skills among SGA members through event planning and coordination;
- Develop communication skills during student, or faculty, interactions;
- And enhance social and career networking.