Administrative Assistant - Assessment and Office of Dean
The Appalachian College of Pharmacy is seeking a full-time campus-based administrative assistant. The assistant will provide administrative and clerical support to ensure the efficient operation the college’s assessment program and clerical assistance within the Office of the Dean. Responsibilities include:
- Assist the Assessment Coordinator with maintenance of assessment files and databases for each unit within the college;
- Maintain files, databases, and records involving the curriculum;
- Transpose survey data into meaningful assessment reports;
- Type documents and correspondences;
- Organize and coordinate meetings.
QUALIFICATIONS: Preferred candidates will have a Bachelor degree (or equivalent), proficiency with Microsoft Office, and excellent written and verbal communication skills. Experience working in an educational environment is preferred. Residency Buchanan County is required. Salary will be commensurate with experience and education.
Applicants should submit a completed application (available at www.acpharm.org), a letter of intent, resume, and contact information for three references to Human Resources, Appalachian College of Pharmacy, 1060 Dragon Road, Oakwood, Virginia 24631. Electronic submissions may be faxed to 276-498-4193 or emailed to HR@acpharm.org.
The Appalachian College of Pharmacy is certified to operate in Virginia by the State Council for Higher Education of Virginia and is an equal opportunity employer.