Doctor of Pharmacy Quality Indicators
- Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education
- The Appalachian College of Pharmacy has been granted accreditation status from the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), 135 S. LaSalle Street, Suite 4100, Chicago, IL 60603-4810, (312) 664.3575; FAX (312) 664.4652, website www.acpe-accredit.org. Policies and regulations pertaining to the accreditation process are available on the ACPE website: http://www.acpe-accredit.org or by calling the ACPE office at (312) 664.3575.
- Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- The Appalachian College of Pharmacy is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC) to award the doctor of pharmacy degree. Contact SACSCOC at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call (404) 679-4501 for questions about the status of Appalachian College of Pharmacy
- State Council of Higher Education for Virginia
- The State Council of Higher Education for Virginia (SCHEV) has certified the Appalachian College of Pharmacy to operate in Virginia, and the right to confer the doctor of pharmacy degree. Contact the State Council at 101 N. 14TH St., 10TH FL, James Monroe Bldg. – Richmond, VA 23219 or call (804) 225-2600 for questions about the status of Appalachian College of Pharmacy
- Students and prospective students may find the information resources of the State Council of Higher Education for Virginia (SCHEV) of use in planning for college and careers. SCHEV has created an institutional profile for each Virginia public college and university, and for each independent college or university participating in the Virginia Tuition Assistance Grant Program. Our profile is available here.